St. Joseph Township Building
December 8, 2010
Call to Order at 7:01 p.m.
Mike Anderson – Present
Art Rapp – Present
Paul Duitsman – Present
Michele Guido – Present
Elmer Nicklas – Present
Ginny Bolan – Present
Jim Brock – Present
Rick Edwards – Absent
Minutes from previous meeting
– Motion made
– Motion seconded and approved
– Bills are paid and up to date.
– There are seven unpaid dues at this time. All have been sent letters from the attorney.
– There were three home sales during November. Michele will send welcome letters at the end of December for the previous 3 months.
– No report
Ponds and Commons Committee
– Elmer has interviewed three hobby trappers regarding the muskrats and none of them felt there was enough of a problem to make it worth their time. Elmer has saved their names and numbers for future reference.
– Elmer presented a budget request to Mike for 2011.
Web and Communications Committee
– Three more people were added to the email list. There are now 183 subscribers to the email list.
– There will be a newsletter that will go out at the end of December to wrap up 2010.
– Two families requested the list. 60 families now receive the list.
– There were two calls to the hotline during November.
Neighborhood Watch/Social Committee
– There will be no December meeting. January will begin the new schedule of meeting every other month at 6:30 at La Luna.
– We are still one board member down and will most likely be several down come first of the year after annual meeting.
– There was a complaint from Steve Fiscus regarding the cats that his neighbors have that are in his yard and have become quite a nuisance. It was decided by the board that Mike will compose a letter and send it to the homeowner letting her know that they are in violation of the Homeowners’ Association covenants because they have seven cats.
– Loan options: Mike presented the board with two options regarding the loan. Following discussion, Mike motioned that we continue making the same monthly payments for 34 more months. Jim seconded the motion. Motion approved.
Motion to adjourn
– Meeting adjourned 7:50 p.m.