Your Board of Directors and committee members have been very busy since the last newsletter was published. A highlight of some of the accomplishments includes:
- The Board adopted Rules and Regulations regarding the use of the ponds and commons areas. These were posted at Crestlake.org.
- Invoices for annual assessments were mailed to Crestlake owners.
- A page with Frequently Asked Questions was added to Crestlake.org.
- The Ponds and Commons Committee obtained copies of legal and engineering documents associated with the Crestlake ponds. These were posted at Crestlake.org.
- Chemical treatment of Magnolia Pond is underway.
The next Board meeting will be held on Sept. 13 at 7 p.m. in the Municipal Building.
The primary agenda item for this meeting will be the ponds of Crestlake. This important topic requires as much input as possible from Crestlake residents. Please make plans to attend and be sure to tell your neighbors about this important meeting.
Finally, you have received this message because you are signed up for the Homeowners’ Association newsletter. Please tell your neighbors about this message and urge them to also sign up.
The Woodard’s Crestlake Homeowners’ Association Board of Directors